Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back!!!!!!
Heres a long due update.I thought i couldnt even live a day without my computer a.k.a my wife as she is called at my house(well i named 'him' black beauty in the first place,but well i should have a chosen a gender specific name-my fault).
Ok.So as for what i have been doing.I visited a couple of companies for just checking how stuff worked and well had a rocking time.
First i came to know the joy of being holed out(Basically you'll always find me holed in with my wife aka bb.So the opposite of it is holing out).I usually complained about the lack of facilities over here in chennai to do what i wanted to do.Well i guess its all about how badly you want to do something.So i started playing badminton after ages.I was being hit around like a dog in the first week.Then from somewhere inside ,the old lost game came around and it was smooth sailing.I kept playing for 5-7 hours a day and felt really great about it.I went to the beach every other day and well basically i learnt the joy of being outside.It was so much fun and really good for my overweight body.Now i am back home.I am updating this draft that i started after ages,so forgot half of what i wanted to say.Anyways the complaining is back.So i joined a fitness studio.I jog around the block in the morn.Trying hard to find an indoor court to play badminton around here.Basically im at peace with myself.I dont get irritated easily anymore.And i can give my 100% in the 3 hours that i study everyday.So its soo much fun.
This vacation was the sweetest one.It taught me a lot.And well my trip to mahabaleshwar and the one with my friends to kashid beach shud keep me charged to go through this year.Oh i'm yet to get a mobile fone/digital camera.So couldnt share a lotta pics about stuff that took place.I will share them someday.Waiting to get one.As for now i have 2 things to do -Study well and stay in good shape.Guess the rest will follow

No comments: