Saturday, July 21, 2007

Results are out!!!!!!!!!!!
Okies so here comes the bombshell.I got a cupla arrears.Its crap blaming someone for something you did.But its a different story when you have no one to blame.We dint have staff for the subject i flunked in.Well i felt bad and all that for a coupla hours.Then broke free and ran out.Kept running.Dunno wot it was.The happy harmones that running releases or whatever,i felt much more relaxed.Then a cupla seniors told me it was no big deal.So i guess i simply go about doing my work.And of course not fail ever again.Guess i'll keep doing my regular studying and exercise stuff unlike last year when i was farthest from regular.Exam time studies don't help i guess and i have learnt that presentation plays a very important role in the marks you get.So i'll concentrate on that.And i'll try my level best to pariticipate in the inter-college badminton championship.
So here we go.I don't feel upset anymore.I stay regular and sincere.I get my body in good shape as soon as possible .The rest follows.
And despite many such resolutions before,i have decided to blog regularly at last.I think it helps to put down stuff that happens everyday and your conclusions about them.It might or might not help others,but gives you a sense of pride in completing that smallest piece of work or that smallest achievement of yours.And its a great read after a few years.Heres to regular blogging....
Oh and did i mention my latest interest.Long distance cycling it is.I find it in me to do it.I dont get bored doing it and do 50kms every weekend.It feels really great.I guess ill keep going at it and try participating in some marathons next year.
So i have a lot to do.So i'm gonna be more productive and reduce my idle time in front of the pc.Half the work done.Will tell you how its going tomorrow.

Your Past Self

No comments: