Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life Goes On As It Never Ends.............

Holla
Well its not wrong.I thought running was like all heaving and suffering and stuff.It was for a couple of weeks.But now it feels so good running.I run for half an hour and all my tension like goes away.I feel fresher,get more ideas and can study better this way.Not to mention the health benefits of it.Its called the running effect or something.Oh i cant forget how many calories it burns and how great it is to lose weight.Happens due to happy harmones or something.Me bad at chem,so forgive any mistakes.
As for other developments.I have almost fought off procrastination.I love studying.Theres a joy in getting an answer to a difficult problem after troubling your brain for hours over it.I am yet to start learning the guitar again,which i left couple of months ago.I have successfully reduced ,my computer time to 15-20 minutes.Way to go Dhiraj.
If i can keep doing what i do and continue being regular following my time-table strictly,i should get to the top of the class soon.Hope that happens and i dont get lazy again.
To myself-congrats.To you people-always be like the phoenix.Rise from the ashes.You look ugly when you just rise from the ashes.As you grow up and fly,theres none as elegant and fast as you.
Luv
YPS



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: