Friday, April 20, 2007

Hey ppl
Ooooopsss,its bin 6 days since i posted.Feel bad for that.Coz i can't keep everything inside of me.I need to throw it out somehow.I used to write journals,gud old fashioned ones before.Now its blogging.Lets c now.Last post was on saturday rite?K,we had our university exams on monday(engg practices-yewww!!-carpentry,plumbing/welding,lathe&electrical/electronics lab).Saturday was cool coz i dint study.Then came sunday,I realise my electronics records lost.Thank god i had another record,so i had to write the whole damn thing again.I was really afraid,my heart was beating like hell really madly.Thankfully we had our practicals in the afternoon and i was able to complete the record by 11am.Then came the next daunting task of roaming behind professors to get stuff signed.Lies ,lies more lies............excuses for not getting the work done earlier.I lie to myself and to the world.
Then as I am as I am,I din't do anything until tuesday evening,when i started urgently drawing graphs and the like for the next practical record.I have got tired of this life.I'm in love with gandhigiri(actually Gandhi's principles as adopted to the modern day life as shown in Lage Raho Munnabhai) you know.Because i have started hating myself for lying so often.That movie Lage Raho Munnabhai made me think.I can carry off lies pretty well.And i consider myself a very good liar.Now as i say it i feel ashamed not proud.Then why was i lying,doing something i hated myself for doing.So i dug myself up.And heres something i discovered.Procrastination was the root cause of all these lies,everything.Everyone tends to procrastinate a little.But some people start hating their life so much or become so tired of everything,that they start shying away from it.They,why use they,i'll use me.Well i unkowingly put away things i dont like doing for things i like doing.It gives me temporary pleasure.But at what cost.I end up watching a movie before my exam on the next day and keep telling myself i'll take care of it the next day.And the next day is gonna be crap.Then you get used to being shouted at.You get so used to lying,living a life of deceit ,that you think it is a life.But peace always evades you.So i identified the cause ,now most people won't agree that they procrastinate.They will have to realise that first if they want to have a happy and peaceful life.One tip i can give you is use timetables and schedules.Write them and follow them.I repeat write them as you tend to put it away if u plan it mentally.And I was surprised to find a very detailed analyis of this here in wikipedia of all places.The symptoms were perfect matched me like hell.And it does gve great solutions to get out of the mess too.And it works believe me.I have put off procrastination.I have procrastinated procrastination .But i guess thats good. And i find myself so much at peace with myself.I love my life now.A life of truth and peace.Its so nice .I have decided to be like this forever.Hope i will.Hope i wont procrastinate posting over here again.Hope you people will find peace and solace sometime too.Believe me lies lead to more of them and misery.So end it as soon as i can.Get help.Get a life.Until next time
Luv
Dhiraj
Part 2
Hey ppl
I happened to see this great movie called Unnale Unnale.Its a really cool movie from jeeva.Its reminiscent of his previous movie Ullam Ketkumae,which i love to this day.I love movies that are real.Stuff that happens in life.The picturisation was awesome.So was the story and well many people din't like the climax ,but in my opinion,it was the best ending.My verdict would be to go and see it.Hey and see more off the run movies.Once you get the hang of it,you'll hate commercial movies.Some of the unconventional movies are really cool.They show you that the budget doesnt make a difference in a movie.I dont need to say anything about Mozhi.It was another super cool movie.But in my opinion,it Jyothikas character was over sensitive.But overall the movie was great.Well dats me.I love movies a lot.But i prefer what i call "real" movies.Cya then folks
Luv
Dhiraj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And i thought 'unnale unnale' was one of the most artificial movies in the recent times of mozhi,paruthiveeran and veyyil!! anyway,opinions differ,tastes differ..
~C.Bhargavi(absolutely lazy to sign in,donot mind!)