Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hey ppl
Tomorrows the worst exam coz i know nothing in it and the bludy prof resigned halfway n we got noone else fr it.So im all alone.Or am i?
Never think you are alone or the worlds against you.Its all about our attitude.If we think that way,our minds are tired of fighting.Learn to live in harmony.Do stuff that makes you happy.Crack jokes.Make sure ur minds never tired.Mebbe im advising myself.My conscience is advising me i think.Now im being advised to go n study for my solid n fluid mech exam(yuck!! :( ).Theres a lot to say.I'll meet you tomorrow
One thing that can end half the troubles of your life is not procrastinating.I do that a lot.And ended up no sleeping for a week,completing assignments and stuff.So i have learnt to be regular from then.Plan you work everyday and you'll feel really happy at the end of the day when you tick off the stuff you have completed.
Love you world
Dhiraj

No comments: