Monday, April 09, 2007

Hmm.....
Im gonna blog from today as im gonna eat.
I hate these exams.
Do i need to be tested all my life?Anyways its how it works.I get through all this thinking life is a sorta theatre where u play ur role .
Anyways its been my all time dream to write a novel.I know its inside of me,its time i put it down somewhere.I kindly request the readers of this blog to guide me n help me through that too.I need a week to think up what to write.They say to start is to complete half a novel.I need a week to start.I'll put it up on another blog.Lets see how it goes.
Hmm all my submissions end this week.So very happy thinking about it.
Well one more thing i think about often is why is the media so TRP hungry instead of concentrating on the stuff within.Airplanes for one.They are always targeted whatever happens.I still believe aeroplanes are the safest means to fly from point A to B.Lets see why.Every working part onboard the aeroplane has a backup and has been designed for the extremes by some of the best engineers of the world.Compare that to our state transport buses.The pilots are highly educated and heavily trained to handle all sorts of problems.They are some of the sharpest people on the earth.Compare that to the drunken state transport driver whom we entrust our life to or think about the hundreds of drunken n "L" board drivers roaring through our gallis.And finally the total number of people who die due to car and road accidents every year in India alone is many many times the total number of people who have died in air accidents.So dont be afraid of flying ever.You are in the safest hands.As Bill Cont says "Gonna Fly Higher" in Rocky.Did i mention its one of my favorite movies.Love it.Inspires me everytime i see it.
Anways keep thinking and try to keep commenting as i feel awful talking to myself.Atleast i can take solace in the fact that somebody reads what i write.Until next time
Luv you world
Dhiraj

No comments: