Saturday, April 14, 2007

Heya folks
Sorry for not posting yesterday n the day before.Well day before yesterday was hell was writing records all night long sleeplessly.Yesterday i was taking a well deserved break after the storm.Was at so much peace with myself yesterday after ages.Ill be with utmost peace after this wednesday.
You know we are like clothes.Our exams are our being washed in the washing machines.We lose everything on us.Our drying after the washing tied to the clothes line is preparing for the next exam.Our being folded n kept in shelves is vacation.And our being shouted at is our being ironed.Wot say folks.
Still thinking on the novel.Missed guitar class last week.So should make up tomorrow,so i'd better goto sleep now.
I think i should start audioblogging too.Sounds interresting.And vblogging,but i'll have to wait till june to get my cam for that.Oh n i have the washing next month,oops exams.So im getting dried now.

Luv
Dhiraj

Important stuff in my lyf in these two days

1.Heard from a long lost friend.In fact the email was sent about a week or more ago,but i got the chance to see it only today.So on top of the world
2.I'm back into the cold.I was called perennial cold.Seem to have caught it again.
3.I'm having a smile on my face thinking of wednesday and an even bigger smile thinking of may 23rd.
4.Need to do more stuff on the blog.I'll do it as soon as i get more time.Atleast it'll take another week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!