Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ok,heres d deal.I get only 1/2 hr fr computer frm morrow.My folks r sorta afraid about my sitting on d comp fr 2hrs.Its so bad.I hav no problems doing my work or stuff.I think that after a particular age,parents should stop worrying and nagging their "kids".There r times when i wish i was in a hostel.It sorta gives u more freedom.I badly need that.Literally being smothered here.My dad is now askin my comp fr sum crap project r sum crap(im sure moms behind this).His arguement-i dont nid my computer-this after i godda real reason.It seems moms afraid that the computer will "spoil" me.Crap i tell u.Why do elders never understand teens and their needs.I cant stay in a jail without contacting any of my frenz.So i had to do a lotta shouting n arguing to compromise to 1/2 hr per day.I literally wanna break free.I l try to get into da hostel next year or better yet tell them to leave me alone,but that mayb after i remove their fears by topping in class.Shit ,so much pressure.That nagging sux.Everyone says they r worried fr me.Gr8 thnx,leave me alone.i am big enuf to luk after myself,jus gimme support wen i ask fr it n dont "torture" me with support.The elders cant really kip complainin bout generation gap.They nid to understand.I m sorta in a terribly mixed up state now.So talk to u later.btw i put up a poll on d blog n a chat room,which i guess will b useful later when d site has more visitors.i m plannin to embed d comic strip in d blog itself.Thats gonna hav to wait till weekend.Times almost up.When am i gonna get freedom?It sux-all of it.In no other place on earth do teens have so much problems with their parents.Ok i luv them n all,but y dont they understand i nid more space.Well i l talk to u later.I m sorta in a confused state.Lots to talk.

No comments: