Monday, September 18, 2006

Yahoo!!! i hav bin on schedule to the dot.Cleaned up my pc in n out(literally) n my room finally in d morn.Set up the golu padi for navarathri-i may not hav time later.And i finally started studyin like hell.I did mah electric circuit analysis today(i l b jumpin in class morrow-no i shudnt).So i m pretty satisfied with myself.I gotta do that assignment on the internet,but i l write dat morrow morn.Finished prep fr the english test morrow yahoo.I l do my best in academics-dats my promise to myself,lets c.I still cudnt get the quantitative analysis buk.I l geddit soon.Then i l start.And today i got back my mp3 player that i had given fr replacement as it was hangin.Finished syncin atlast.Y isnt syncin as simple as in itunes-frgt it,my mistake,i shud b organised.I hav sumwat crudely organised my folders.I l further clean up next week.So today was an ultra happy day.
Hey ppl u got the solution to that puzzle?post a comment if u did.
I happened to read the newspaper today n was terribly enraged.The american army ppl sure are murderers-atleast those in iraq n guatenemo.DID YOU KNOW,the CIA is not under any obligation to follow the human rights norms during interrogation and the setting up of large torture camps.My god its awful.Its like living in hell as some farmers and others who were captured for no reason said.The reason quoted was "They may hav posed a risk to the people of america".Even d usually silent kofi annan condemned it.They go around telling others to follow human rights.Bush i think is more dangerous than osama.The number of innocent people killed in Afghanistan,Pakistan and Iraq far exceeds the number of innocent people killed by osama.So whos the worse terrorist-one who proclaims himself to be the terrorist or one who proclaims himself to be the saviour.I l go for the latter.It literally makes my blood boil.And on top of that d popes comments,which now he says arent his own-why tell them then?Ok,some points were valid,but the way he put it was utter crap.It l only enrage any muslim who hears or reads it.Where is the world going?Will there be no peace?How long will innocent people be slaughtered in the name of war.Incidentally the deaths at the torture camps are never recorded.It all sux.Its like the Nazis.It stinx like hell.Dunno why nobody does anything about it.UN only condemns the actions,whos gonna set them right.Whos gonna compensate the lakhs of people tortured without reason.Bush's all rosy distributing aid to the katrina victims.Show pics of him distributing aid to these people that he tortured without reason.By the way torture includes vaccum chambers,electric chairs n chemicals that u n i wont think about.It really stinx n jus coz the devil is big doesnt mean it can be allowed to do what it does.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Apache-killing-Iraq.avi.ogg

Here a suspected Iraqi militants are killed.They were a few farmers disposing a missile which they had found in their field and which was dangerous as it could burst any moment.It really pains me.Nyways i gotta go now.I go to the bed with a heavy heart.Cu morrow ppl.Bye

No comments: