Sunday, September 17, 2006

Today was an okok day.Spent all mornin cleanin the loft-felt gud but had to postpone plans of goin to da barber.Then bkfast and den..i spent all my time till lunch and after it searchin fr n customisin dis blog .U c i m nu to blogger, n not very gr8 at html.bsides i havent updated mahself in a loong time,so i dunno bout applets n stuff,so i browsed tru popular blogs to add sum useful stuff to my blog along with a music player.I hav bin sucessful so far.
I dunno y ppl blive in thinx like luck.Today my grandma asked me to go to a fair,jus coz she got sum scratch card n once got a cycle outta it.Crap!! i tell u.Thankfully there was a book fair nearby ,so i spent a loong time there.It was ok.lotsabuks,i tried buyin sum engg buks ,but they turned out to too costly.Now i dint xpect that coz it was a dirt cheap sale like 5 novels(paperbacks) fr Rs200 n 70/buk n stuff,but i guess dat dint apply to certain things.Watever..D end result-waste of time.Cudnt buy d buks or rather din want to..Hey did i mention d gr8 pain-omg,d chennai ptc buses are as bad as d mumbai locals.I was elbowed like hell n had to stand fr d whole journey and it aint easy i tell u.But i guess it hardens u-here i go to philosophy again.There are hardships in life to make u stronger and tougher,so use the hardships.Strange no,we learn a lot frm the small things that happen in life.
I hav asked my uncle to gimme his oold palm, which he doesnt use nyway.So dats my solution.I get my ebuks,put it on d palm n use it at my study table.I am waiting fr it to arrive.Cudnt study much today.Feel bad bouddat.Nyways i av drawn up a time table fr morrow,n its full(don worry i left 15 mins in d nite fr bloggin).So tomorrows gonna b busy.well then get bk to u later.I am too sleepy i guess yo puzzle ny1.So here i go to my bed.I l tell u morrow how much of my schedule i cud kip up with.Gud nite....sleep well

No comments: