Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well sry fr not bloggin yesterday.But i m only a mortal who gets headaches n body outages.So i had dis head splittin headache yesterday in part due to d fact that i screwed up my maths yesterday n was like determined to get a full score in the physics test today which i have accomplished.I am pretty happy with myself.
Yesterday we had this gr8 lecture by dr g.bhaskaran workin on d quantum comp among other things.hez a gr8 fella.I met him 3 yrs ago at a 3 day conference/seminar at CLRI here in Chennai.But d gr8 guy that i am i misplaced his email id.So i ran behind him to salvage the email address frm him.I was successful.Friends tol me im showing off by not asking doubts when asked to.I had many doubts which if i had told woulda cr8ed probs fr me.Nywayz i got his email id n started the correspondence.And this whole week i l have to travel by the public transport buses:( coz our oll buses r being used by seniors fr campus interviews (which these days are being held at the companies which is ridiculous considering the name).Nyways dats al dat i remember dat happened yesterday
And this crap headache is bk.Today we had dis test n i got full marks in it.I am starting with quantitative aptitude now.I have improved my cubing spped gr8ly n d 1/2 hr computer rule is out.So generally im happy with lyf.I guess i shud start a poem.Loong timw since i wrote one.Ya n i l do sum gentooin now soi l do my nxt post frm there.(gentoo is d best open source os according to me fr those who r in doubt).I gotta sync my playlist in a better way soon.Then my mp3 player will b fun to use n carry around.I have a lot to tell u.But this damn headache is back.We had games period today n it was gr8 playin footie(football according to my friend).Then.. in d physics lab d steam chamber cork thought it had enuf of pressure n flew free sprayin steam on my friends face.Luckily he washed it immediately n it wasnt much hot.So he escaped.Well thats all that happened of significance today i guess.I l go fr now.I l tell ya everythin else morrow.Gud nite.Take care sumbody

No comments: