Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today wasnt all dat gr8 a day for me.I go to a college called dhanalakshmi college of engineering in chennai.Its a nice college in between hills and paddy fields.All d staff r oldies but experienced n gr8.
I answered all d questions in class wrongly today thanks to the sleepless night yesterday improving my cubing speed and fixing bugs in my source code.I unfortunately also angered the usually cool n calm computer science prof by arguing with him.Gotta patch up.Guess i gotta lose sum pounds too.Tired of gettin teased.When i say bad,today was xtra bad,i also fired up d wrath of dis senior called tilden coz o my ideas dat i put down in an orkut community bout him.Server admins one nice fella.I guess i l try out sum more distros frm d library.I really gotta watch my mouth.I guess i shud go bk to my old self(d silent monk).A lot can b achieved by silence,but i often seem to forget that.Hope i dont bcum d laughing stock of d coll.Y o y am i being so negative unlike my usual peppy self.D polls?mebbe-mostly.So heres wat i learnt from today.Talk not unless its unavoidable.Observe everything silently n dont argue with profs in public,lest they think u r trying to belittle them.
Guess i gotta start workin like a bull frm morrow if i wanna get sumwhere in d top of d Anna Univ ranklist n more importantly get into iit/iisc or sum other college thru gre.So all are interlinked.So one more lesson is build up ur self esteem.For that i guess i gotta top in the class tests first.I guess dis fella called Seshapriyan and Daniel r gonna b tough to beat.I gotta work real hard.There is also some unseen competition.And unseen n unknown is more dangerous than known,so i gotta slog myself.I gotta stop wasting my time even if there isnt much to study.That reminds me,today wasnt bad at all.Nagendra anna is one gr8 frend n so is vasanth.They rent moody n always gr8,so i never feel bad with them.D former is a sucker fr puzzles like me,so we get along rilly well.And d latter drools fr pcs(not literally) n tech,so again like me.True it is 'Birds
Of The Same Feather Flock Together'.Hey i remembered sumtin useful to do in my free time.I l start on quantitative aptitude.The seniors feel bad about starting late.So i m learnin frm their mistakes.I gotta build up speed at them if i wanna hav a go at ny interview or competitive exam.I l start with R.S.Agarwal(s.chand-Rs400 buk-reasoning) n then move on to more difficult stuff like shakuntala devis puzzles which incidentally arent unsolvable.But i gotta improve my speed.Hope i l b gr8 at it.Gotta prep topics fr paper presentation and d seminar(they r far ,but it aint harmful to start early).Guess i must also restore my habit of reading 5 pages of a spiritual text everyday.Hey myself!!how bout impressing d engg graphics prof by finishing everything incl. conic sections.I l do it morrow i guess.That reminds me of the conversation with that supposedly proud hen Prasanna Vankatesh(seems ok to me,though a little loose sumwhere,coz he called infy a US company-geez,harmless though).I gotta give him ubuntu and i guess i'll order them again.Its almost over.Well gud nite myself.I guess i gotta go get sum sleep.Lotsa jobs morrow-enquiring if my flash player is back,getting the english papers xeroxed n doing sum real study.I guess i m forgetting a lot i learnt from the gita.I l do my work with the fullest sincerity expecting no results.Ya dats wat i wanted to remember,it worked fr me in cv.Dunno y junior college dint go as well as school.Nyways past is past and d future lies ahead.I cant b complacent nymore.Guess if i m regular,it wont b much of a job.Too early to see.lets c wat happens.Here i go to the bed with gr8est sincerity n hoping for a gr8 morrow.Gud nite pc.gud nite to whoever is reading this blog other than myself.
p.s.if u rent me,then i gotta puzzle fr ya.This ones by shakuntala devi erself.Isnt like d quizzes,it uses ur basic concepts.If u gedda answer post a comment.I promise to puzzle u as long as i can puzzle myself .Sounds gud-how bout using it as a tagline for the blog.Gotta think bout it.Hey ppl i v posted a gr8 song in my profile ,chk it out.Dats it fr now.C u morrow-somebody.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A class has 50 students, 26 boys and 24 girls. The principal divided the students in group of 30 and 20.

He doesn’t know the exact no. of boys or girls in the group. But the proportion of no. of boys in group A is more than that of the no. of girls in group B.

Then tell the difference in no. of boys in group A and girls in group B.

No comments: